Jennifer has been involved with Hungry Howie’s Pizza since age 10 and officially started as a Hungry Howie’s employee in 1998 as Fundraising Coordinator. In 2000, she was promoted to Director of Marketing and in 2005, Jennifer was named Director of Marketing & Franchise Development. After taking a brief hiatus to work in various other marketing and franchise positions, Jennifer returned to Hungry Howie’s in 2012 as Director of Franchise Development, restructuring the department and qualification process.
Today, executive mom Jennifer is Vice President of Development and has helped the company open nearly 550 locations in 21 states! The concept has emerged as a major player within the pizza marketplace, consistently ranking in the top 10 of the nation’s largest pizza franchises.
- Tell us about Hungry Howie’s and how the business has been during these past few months?
- Please tell share your career journey and lessons you’ve learned along the way.
- How did you manage work-life balance?
- Why do you believe franchising a good business venture for women?
- How can women get into franchising and what advice do you have for those wanting to pursue this as an income stream and business?
- Know the franchise process is different for every company. What does Hungry Howie’s look for in their potential candidates?