Dr. Kate Williams is the owner and founder of People First Content, a digital content agency dedicated to helping small and mid-size businesses develop and implement their content strategy. She also serves on the executive board of the nonprofit organization Oklahoma Women in Technology, which is committed to bridging the gender gap in STEM fields and helping women succeed in their careers.
· How did you get into content writing?
· What do you like the most about being a business owner?
· How is your business different than just hiring a freelancer?
· What’s your experience working with women business owners?
· What’s a common challenge you see when working with businesses?
· Why should business owners care about content?
· What changes have you seen in how businesses approach content in the last decade?
· How do you find topics for articles?
· How important is SEO for writing web content?
What advice do you have for women who are just starting a business website or who don’t have time to manage theirs?