Best Podcasts for Women in Business & Female Entrepreneurs
Give these podcasts a listen for a well-deserved dose of empowerment and inspiration for your life and career. Best podcasts for women in business.
Stormi Scott is the Business Development Manager for Leverage, a software and education platform designed to help small business owners and property investors make more informed and empowered financing decisions. Stormi began her career at Wells Fargo in 2016 and through hard work and determination, she advanced herself within the banking system and became a Branch Manager at People’s United Bank. During her time in the banking industry, Stormi saw firsthand some of the struggles business owners face when seeking financing and her experiences inspired her to want to help create a system to empower better outcomes for all small businesses seeking financing going forward. With Leverage, Stormi hopes to provide small business owners, entrepreneurs, and property investors an advantage in the financing process – and empower them to start their funding conversation like never before.
- Leverage software sounds great for capital raisers. How do you use it?
- Tell me how your career path went from Banker to software Business Development Manager?
- Why do you think it’s difficult for people to get approved for a bank loan?
- For equity raising – how can your software help in this crisis?
- What are your thoughts on the PPP loan?
- Can you share a customer story?
- Where can we find Leverage?